Oslob Whaleshark Encounter + Tumalog Falls + Kawasan Falls
Swim with the gentle giants of the deep, cool down at tumalog falls, swim at kawasan
Away from the bustling city, in the southern tip of Cebu, awaits thrilling activities that will get your heart racing and fill your Instagram feed with so much travel-envy!
This South Cebu adventure day tour will take you to the shores of Barangay Tan-awan, a fishing village 10km away from Oslob town proper, now popular for the whaleshark watching activity. Tourists from all over the world go here to get a close encounter with these gentle ocean creatures. But the fun doesn’t stop there. The adventure continues at Tumalog Falls, a curtain falls surrounded by a lush bamboo forest, just a few minutes away from Barangay Tan-awan, and lastly to the famed Kawasan Falls where you can jump, swim, and get a natural waterfalls massage aboard a bamboo raft.
- Pick up & Drop off to your Cebu or Mactan hotels.
- Air-conditioned Transportation.
- Whaleshark encounter entrance fee (Boat, life vest, snorkel & mask included).
- Set Breakfast in Oslob.
- 2 pcs. Bottled water included per person.
- Tumalog Falls Habal-Habal Fee.
- Kawasan Falls Entrance Fee with set lunch and table.
- Tour Guide.
- Tour 14 hrs. duration, excess hour is chargeable. (400.00/hr.).
- Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
|Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT. Children: 3yrs and below are free. 4yrs and above Full Price applies|
|Conditions: Minimum of 2 Pax required. Price is on Seat in Coach basis. For Private Tour booking please contact us directly, A Surcharge of P1000 will apply for Groups.|
Pick up from Cebu Hotel or Mactan
Whaleshark Encounter in Oslob
Set Breakfast in Oslob
Cool Down at Tumalog Falls
Kawasan Falls (swimming/bamboo raft)
Set Lunch w/ soft drinks or water
Head back to Cebu City
Drop off at Hotel or Mactan
*For Mactan Pick up is 4:30AM and return is 03:45PM – 04:00PM