VALID UNTIL: DECEMBER 2018
|HOTEL||3DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS YANGON – BAGO –YANGON|
|YUZANA HOTEL or similar (3*)||330||295||295|
|ESPERADO HOTEL or similar (4*)||350||315||315|
|LOTTE HOTEL or similar (5*)||410||370||370|
- Airfare and visa fees
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD $3 per person/per day)
- Meal (lunch or Dinner)
- Sneak in ( if Hotel bill pls. pay by own cost)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expense and consumption
- Others not mentioned above
- Rates are based in USD per person.
- Any unutilized service are non-refundable.
- All transfers & Tours are on seat in coach basis.
- Once booking is guaranteed and finalized no refund on any unused tours, accommodation meals and other services
DAY 1: YANGON ARRIVAL – YANGON CITY TOUR (DINNER)
Upon arrival at the Yangon International airport, welcome by our representative. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image : 230 ft (70cm) long in the pose of rest. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Then enjoy at Night Market or China Town Market with several taste of food and various fresh fruits. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
DAY 2: YANGON- BAGO (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Bago City with coach (driving 2hrs estimate). On the way, visit Htautkyant War Cementery. On arrival to Bago, visit Kyat Khat Wing Monastery and have splendid scene of offering alms food to thousand monks and Myo Ma Local Bago Market. Then Shwethalyaung Reclning Buddha (55 meters long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, 28 meter high huge Buddha image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple. Then visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. And visit Weaving Factory in Mon village to see way of life. Drive back to Yangon. Then visit Inya Lake, have pleasant walk around the bank of Lake Inya to enjoylocal people way of life and with lush greenery and gentle breeze. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
DAY 3: YANGON – DEPARTURE (B/L)
After breakfast at the hotel, free and easy time shopping at Bogyoke Scott Market or Myanmar Plaza, one of the newest and biggest shopping center. After lunch, transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home.
- Hotel Accommodation with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance Fees as itinerary
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily